We are looking for great people to join our team.
Formcode is looking to add an experienced Developer to our Detroit-based web design team. The position is part-time with the ability to become full-time. We build websites and web applications that are not only good-looking, but sophisticated and supremely functional. We are always looking for new solutions and technologies to help our clients achieve their goals faster and the applicant should have an intimate knowledge of the full web development stack, from how HTTP works to building front-ends in HTML5 and CSS3.
We want someone who is:
- Smart and creative
- Works efficiently
- Has a willingness to learn and be challenged
- Understands object-oriented programming principles and techniques
- PHP experience, especially with: WordPress and CakePHP
- Mobile website development and good knowlege in how to build responsive design
- Believes strongly in good design, usability and efficiency
- Exceptional communication skills
- Has a painstaking attention to detail
- Doesn’t just want a place to work, but a environment to learn and be challenged
Desired (but not required):
- Mobile application development, especially iOS
- Knowledge of non-relational data stores, e.g. MongoDB, Redis
- Open source contributions
If you can create engaging websites/web applications, communicate well with others and meet the criteria of what was just said above – then we’re definitely interested in meeting you!
Applicants must be local and willing to work at our Royal Oak MI office location.
Are you the one for this job? Apply for this position here
Formcode is seeking a part-time administrative assistant. You will work on actual client projects with our design-firm. You will help keep us organized, scheduled, and be the first impression when clients call. We are looking a person who is friendly, super organized, and can get stuff done. The job is for 20 hours per week, Monday- Wednesday. This job could turn into a 40-hr a week position.
• Must be on-site at our Royal Oak office
• 20 hours per week, Monday-Wednesday (to begin with)
Office Assistant Skills & Responsibilities:
• Files for Clients (Sales Notes, Creative Briefs, Files, & Folders);
• Answer phones & take detailed messages;
• Data Entry, as needed, on website projects;
• Managing our email inbox and delegating tasks;
• Task scheduling and setting appointments;
• Managing project timelines;
• General administrative tasks;
• Proofreading documents
• Run Office Errands and Get Supplies;
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) and Adobe PDFs for client documents; and
• Organization of Office.
You will need to be familiar with Word, Excel, Mailchimp, Dropbox, Gmail, Skype, Twitter and Facebook. We will teach you how to use our project management software. A knowledge of the graphic design and web development process are a definite plus.